Saturday 20 June 2009

[Prototype.]



His name, is Alex Mercer. He doesn't know who he is, where he is, how he got there. All Alex knows is that he just got nailed by a military firing squad, and then got back up again unharmed, he can jump at extreme heights, and best of all. He can turn his body into weapons or other people.

That's how you begin your journey in[Prototype], as a man on a mission to get revenge for something you've forgotten. Along they way you uncover the truth behind your past, the infection ravaging New York City and your connnection to everything.

Aside from that though, you can slice people in half with a masssive sword that used to be your arm, Awesome.
I will be getting the game in two or so weeks, so once I do there will be a massve review and my opinions. For now I can only go on what I do know from friends and youtube, and that all seems positive.
Prototype is a GTA-esque free roamer, but the nsimiliarities end there, in no other game can you rampage around New York with a sword for an arm, or flying elbow drop tanks, or even turn into other people.
I know from experience and history that a game like this only comes up every now and again, so I urge people to get this game, and love it. It will be, and is, one of the best of the year.




No comments:

Post a Comment