Thursday 21 May 2009

Bleach 220!

I'm not at it yet, but it seems those guys over at Dattebayo have subbed Bleach episode 220! So if you want to get watching then go on and download it, I knwo from experience their downloads are quick and clean. It's also better than watching it on Youtube, because they hate people cutting their videos. I agree with them, so do the good thing and go download it.


See if there's anything else for you!

P.S:

I know they sub Naruto, but I honestly prefer the Manga to the Anime. Besides, I'm still behind by a few episodes.

1 comment:

  1. Naruto anime is like DBZ... takes too long to do anything.

    I watched the anime until the end of Chuunin exam saga, then switched to the manga and haven't looked back (apart from the odd Gaara or Itachi episode).

    I don't think Naruto has been very good since the Zabuza/Haku arc. That was, and always will be, the best.

    ReplyDelete