Thursday 21 May 2009

Welcome to The MAG!

Hey there! I thought a good first blog post would be one that explains a little about myself, and about the Blog as well. Fits off, I have blogged before, but it became infrequent and too weighed down by it's single subject. At the time this was just Video Games, but The MAG is more.

It is, Manga, Anime, Games, see? That's just how witty I am!

Now, I love games, could give you my opinion on them all the time, as for Anime and Manga, I'm just getting off into Manga, but in the last month I've wathced plenty of Anime, this includes:

Bleach
Naruto
Naruto Shippuuden
Death Note
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Alchemist

I'm catchign up with all the stuff I have missed over the years. So once I catch up with them all, I can post updates on them. Also, if anyone knows of some real good Anime and Manga, point me in the right direction, kay?

Whilst Games are going to be the dominant subject, I won't stick with just that, once I get more time I'll maybe make it more casual too, possibly tell you about some real good sites or links to go to.

For now, I'm actually going to look over IGN and Gamespot for the games announced recently, then watch Bleach, I'mon episode...128, I think anyway.

Also, I write Fanfiction, I'm not brilliant but I have some stuff up, I'll maybe link to my profile once I've got more up.

That's all for now, I'm going to make a seperate few posts now to get some other stuff out of the way.

1 comment:

  1. MAG... I only just figured it out there, then found out you explained it anyway hahaha.

    Best anime hands-down is Samurai 7. Manga is a bit tougher, but I still say Dragonball was excellent. Best game? A tie between Super Mario World, GTA3 (or Vice City), Left 4 Dead and Deus Ex.

    ReplyDelete