Friday 22 May 2009

Darker than Black


Ok, So I've started watching Darker than Black and it is possibly the cooles Anime I've ever seen.
At first it was the standard affair, people with powers. I thought it was going to be just filled with stupid character development and stuff, but the thing is: It can't, as the characters (majorit of them), are emotionless killers with superpowers!

I love it, and I know it's going to be good the more I watch, so I'm going to go see the rest of the series.

Alos, yes that is an image from the web, because I;m using someone elses computer and I aint filling it with my images.


1 comment:

  1. Hey man, it's Chris (from your mum's work).

    Yeah, Darker Than Black is awesome. I only ever watched a few episode though, but I bet you that about 10 episodes in all the 'emotionless characters' start developing emotions and all that jazz. It's standard fair, wouldn't be anime without it.

    Did you like the list I got your mum to give you? Was the only animes I could think of at the time, I'm sure I've missed loads.

    Keep it up with the blogging!!

    ReplyDelete